Environmental Design a Sign Contest
- Participants must be ages 5-14 on April 6, 2013.
- Participants must reside within the city of Peoria or be enrolled in the City of Peoria AM/PM program by April 6, 2013.
- All submissions must utilize the printable Environmental Design a Sign contest template. Pre-printed copies of the contest template can be picked up at the Public Works – Utilities offices located in the City of Peoria Development and Community Services Building (9875 N. 85th Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85345).
- All submissions must be dropped off or mailed to City of Peoria Environmental Resources Division, 8401 W. Monroe St., Peoria, AZ 85345 and be postmarked no later than March 8, 2013. Please remember to include your name, parent or guardian name(s), age, address, and phone number on the submission.
- First place winners (one each for water conservation and recycling) will receive a $100 Target gift card, have their artwork displayed at the Environmental Resources Booth at the Peoria Arts and Cultural Festival on April 6, 2013, and have their winning design incorporated into a solid waste truck sign for 2013.
To view and print the Environmental Design a Sign Contest template CLICK HERE.
*The City of Peoria retains creative control over this contest. This includes the editing of text, graphics, design, etc. to comply with city graphic standards. Winners will be contacted on March 18, 2013. Please contact City of Peoria Environmental Resources Supervisor Mike Buettner at email@example.com or by phone at 623-773-7993 with any questions.