4th of July
Saturday, July 4
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Peoria Sports Complex,
16101 N. 83rd Ave
Looking to have a "blast" this 4th of July?
Enjoy an evening full of entertainment, "exploding" fun and the most colorful fireworks in the skies, including family-friendly activities such as a Water Zone, a Kids Zone, food eating contests, a cornhole tournament, bounce houses and food concessions. In addition, there will be two entertainment stages with live performances.
Fireworks begin at approximately 9:15 p.m. (weather permitting).
- Gates open at 5 p.m. Parking is FREE.
- Admission is $10 at the door for those 13 and older, 12 and under are free.
- Presale tickets are available now through July 3 for only $7
- Seating is on the plush lawn and is first come first served.
- Attendees are allowed to bring blankets or lawn chairs, and even your own food, but must leave all glass containers, pets, canopies/umbrellas and bicycles at home.
- Outside alcohol, outside fireworks and grills are also prohibited.
- All bags and coolers are subject to search.
The Peoria Sports Complex is located at 16101 N. 83rd Ave., just south of Bell Road. Purchase presale tickets in the following ways:
- Online through Tickets.com: click here ($7 each, plus transaction fee)
- In person:
- Peoria Sports Complex Operations Office, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Community Services office, 9875 N. 85th Ave., Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rio Vista Recreation Center, 8866-A W. Thunderbird Rd.,
Monday-Friday from 5 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Peoria Community Center, 8335 W. Jefferson St.,
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
JULY 4th CONTESTS
Be sure to check our the contests held
during the event sponsored by Sonic:
Toss your way to cash prizes
Peoria Food Challenge
Eat or drink your way to victory
to be Announced Soon!
EVENT SPONSORS (with more coming!):
Road Restrictions and Closures for Peoria’s 4th of July All-American Festival
The City of Peoria recognizes the inconvenience road closures present for residents and other area citizens which use 83rd Avenue along the Peoria Sports Complex. The City is initiating road closures as late as possible to minimize the inconvenience to residents and drivers, yet still enable the city to execute the traffic plan and create the safest and timeliest traffic egress possible. There will be Peoria Police officers at every affected intersection monitoring traffic and controlling the traffic signals. 83rd Avenue between Thunderbird Road and Bell Road will be restricted for north and southbound traffic from approximately 9 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. Residents needing access to their homes from Thunderbird Road during this time frame should use either 75th or 79th Avenues. Residents needing to travel southbound from Bell Road should use Loop 101, 67th Avenue, or use Arrowhead Fountain Center Drive to get to Paradise Lane to access 75th Avenue. Southbound traffic on 75th Avenue at Bell Road will encounter signage for local traffic only. There will be a temporary westbound no right turn restriction from Bell Road onto southbound 75th Avenue. Westbound access on Paradise Lane will be restricted to local traffic only during the egress traffic period. You may access Westbound Paradise Lane by traveling southbound on 75th Avenue. Northbound traffic on 75th Avenue will not have access onto Paradise Lane, beginning at 8 p.m. Parking at the Peoria Sports Complex is expected to be at full capacity between 7-8 p.m.and will not be accessible until after the event is completed. Visitors may encounter closure signage if the parking lots are full.
For more information:
Special Events Coordinator