Bikes on Valley Metro
Bike and ride anytime on Valley Metro. All buses are equipped with bicycle racks. Always remove all loose objects from your bike before the bus arrives. Mount your bike on the rack attached to the front of the bus (each rack holds two bikes), board the bus, pay your fare, and continue your trip in air-conditioned comfort. As the bus approaches your stop, let the operator know you have to unload your bike. Exit through the front door.
- Use caution when stepping off the curb to load or unload your bike.
- Wait for the bus to leave before crossing the street.
- Observe all local traffic laws while riding your bike.
- Be patient while others load or remove bikes from the rack. Load and unload quickly.
- Helmets have high visibility and provide protection for your head during a crash.
- Wear a helmet whenever you bike.
- Wear bright clothing during daylight hours and reflective clothing at night.