Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Peoria Police Department Online Crime Reporting System.
NOTE: This service is designed for you to report a property crime that IS NOT in progress.
If you want to report a crime in progress or if this is an emergency, immediately call 9-1-1.
If you want to report an incident wherein a person was injured, threatened, or otherwise placed in danger, contact the Peoria Police Department at 623-773-8311.
Using this online crime reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- There are NO known suspects?
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the city limits of Peoria?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Crime Reporting Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Crime Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- This information becomes available to the public under ARS 39-121, with some exceptions.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
NOTE: You CANNOT use this online crime reporting system to report any of the following:
- Any type of violent crime.
- Any type of sex crime.
- Any type of stolen vehicle
What you Can Report
Using the Peoria Police Department Online Crime Reporting System you can report a variety of incidents to includ but not limited to the following:
- Property Damage
- Lost or Mislaid Property
- Fraudulent use of Credit Cards
- Vehicle Burglary
- Theft from Vehicle
- Theft of Bicycle
- Open Garage Burglary
- Fraudulent Use of Credit Card
- Criminal Damage/Vandalism
- Criminal Damage/Vandalism to Vehicle
- Graffiti Harassing or Nuisance Phone Call
- Identity Theft
- Supplement Property List
- Supplement Report
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. (please click on "Start Report" to begin)
If your incident is not listed in the incident selection list, please call the Peoria Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 623-773-8311) to file your report.
In order to view this form, you must have "pop-up blocking" disabled on your web browser.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting