Online Crime Reporting
NOTE: This service is designed for you to report a property crime that IS NOT in progress.
If you want to report a crime in progress, immediately call 9-1-1.
If you want to report an incident wherein a person was injured, threatened, or otherwise placed in danger, contact the Peoria Police Department at 623-773-8311.
This page explains what types of crimes you may report with this form. The following page is detailed instructions.
If you have already read this material you may
proceed to the Online Crime Reporting form, by clicking here.
You CANNOT use this on-line report form to report any of the following:
- Any type of violent crime, including: physical assault, kidnapping, robbery, etc.
- Any type of sex crime, including: rape, sexual assault, child molestation, etc.
- Any type of stolen vehicle, including: trucks, cars, trailers, boats, motorcycles, etc.
- Traffic accident involving injuries, alcohol/drugs or other criminal acts.
To report any of the above crimes, please call 623-773-8311
You CAN use this on-line form to report:
- Criminal Damage
- Lost Property
- Bicycle thefts
- Vehicle Burglary
- Open Garage Burglaries
- Traffic Incidents that occurred over 24 hours prior to report and do not involve injuries, alcohol/drugs or other criminal acts.
Generally, a report number will be sent to you the next business day from the time you file this report.
The next page contains specific instructions on how to complete the On-Line Police Crime Report. Most of the boxes on the report form are self explanatory. Please complete all fields that apply to the incident. Much of the information that you provide is utilized in preparing crime statistics. This information becomes available to the public under ARS 39-121, with some exceptions.
Continue to the Report Instructions